Steam System Optimization (SSO) User Level Training
Date: 4~5 April 2016
Time: 08:30 – 16:30
Location: Department of SMEs Development, No.35-B/15, New University Avenue Road, Bahan Township, Yangon (Lunch is provided)
The systems optimization training is a comprehensive package of training materials and tools to equip these future local experts as the resource person in providing technical assistance on systems such as compressed air, pumps, motor/fan and steam to industries to help them achieve operational improvement and prepare organization for the ISO 50001 certification.
Factory operations, maintenance and management personnel, energy efficiency consultants, equipment vendors and industry engineers.
The participants will learn the aspects in successfully and effectively performing steam/heating systems assessments and optimization.
Help industry assess steam/heating systems and achieve energy and cost savings through
– Proper operation and controls
– System maintenance
– Appropriate process uses of steam
– Cogeneration and
– Application of state-of-the-art technologies
– To conduct field assessments and identify projects to demonstrate actual energy and cost savings achievable using the systems approach.
– Introduce and demonstrate the functionality of US DOE publicly available steam system optimization assessment software tools
Please download the application form at http://www.ieemyanmar.com/?page_id=4452 and send it back to PMU team contacts.
Copy © 2015 All rights reserved. Powered By World Wide Myanmar