Compressed Air System Optimization (CASO) Expert Level Training
To provide with an understanding of general elements regarding compressed air systems and you will learn,
1. How to calculate energy costs.
2. How to estimate the cost impact of poor air quality on production.
3. Definitions and gas laws associated with compressed air systems.
4. Proper application of positive displacement and dynamic compressors.
5. Compressed air quality requirements.
6. Compressed air treatment equipment and its application.
7. How to produce simple block diagrams.
8. How to develop a pressure profile.
9. How to identify the sources of demand, including system dynamics, critical pressure applications, critical flow applications and leak load.
10. How to balance the supply side to the demand side with proper control strategies.
11. How to determine proper storage requirements.
12. How to collect the data required to understand the system and to make recommendations.
Compressed Air System Optimization (CASO) Expert Training
Date : 24 ~ 28 October 2016 (Monday to Friday)
Time : 08:30 AM – 05:30 PM
Venue : Will update the venue
Copy © 2015 All rights reserved. Powered By World Wide Myanmar